Theory and Practice of Squint and Orthoptics, 3rd edition (Modern System of Ophthalmology (MSO) Series) (Original PDF from Publisher)
By A.K. Khurana
Modern System of Ophthalmology (MSO) is a series of multiple volumes, planned with a very specific aim to cater to the needs of residents in ophthalmology. Volume editors of this series make a team of like-minded and devoted teachers from different subspecialties.
Theory and Practice of Squint and Orthoptics in its third edition, has been thoroughly updated and comprises basic text which describes the fundamental principles of squint and orthoptics. It includes complete and upto- date material arranged in a simple and lucid style. It has been written primarily keeping in mind the requirements of the residents in ophthalmology and students of orthoptics and optometry. It will also act as a useful handy guide on strabismus for the practising ophthalmologists, optometrists and orthopticians.
- Simplified, well elucidated and profusely illustrated text.
- Text and figures are presented in a four-coloured attractive format.
- Chapter on “Evaluation of a Case of Strabismus and Orthoptic Instruments” has been discussed at length including computer-based diagnostic and therapeutic orthoptics.
- Chapter on “Principles of Non-Surgical and Surgical Management of Strabismus” has been elaborated.
- Operative steps of various surgical techniques have been illucidated in a self-explanatory manner.
- Chapter on nystagmus has been updated as per modified classification of eye movement abnormalities and strabismus (CEMAS).
- Incomitant strabismus
- Publisher : CBS Publishers & Distributors Pvt Ltd, India; 3rd edition (April 30, 2018)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 480 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9387085813
- ISBN-13 : 978-9387085817
File Size : 30.8 MB