Pocket Oncology (Pocket Notebook), 2nd edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Alexander Drilon, Michael Postow, Neil Vasan MD PhD, Maria I. Carlo MD
Written and edited by leading cancer experts at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Pocket Oncology, Second Edition , is a practical, high-yield reference for trainees and practitioners of medical oncology and hematology. This easy-to-use, loose-leaf resource contains up-to-date information essential to caring for patients with cancer, from cancer biology, prevention, screening, treatment and supportive care to new advances in immuno-oncology and precision medicine.
- Includes new information on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cell therapy, immunotherapy toxicity, and novel oral anticoagulants, as well as more information on precision targeted therapeutic strategies.
- Presents each oncologic disease on two facing pages that review initial clinical presentation, pathophysiology, staging, current standards of care treatments, and active areas of current research.
- Follows the popular Pockets Notebook format, featuring bulleted lists, tables, diagrams, and algorithms that make essential facts easy to find and retain.
- Contains helpful appendices on radiographic response criteria, quality of life assessments, tumor markers, and more, plus a section of clinically essential color photos.
- Ideal as a pocket reference for daily practice as well as an accepted and trusted resource for trainees and other members of the oncology care team.
- Publisher : LWW; Second edition (March 27, 2018)
- Language : English
- Loose Leaf : 374 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1496391039
- ISBN-13 : 978-1496391032