Physica Medica: Volume 105 to Volume 109
Physica Medica, European Journal of Medical Physics, publishing with Elsevier from 2007, provides an international forum for research and reviews on the main topics related to the major areas of scientific and professional activities of medical physics:
- Radiation Therapy
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Nuclear Medicine
- Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging and other non-ionising imaging modalities.
Contributions to the below related fields complementing the major topics are also encouraged:
- Radiation Protection
- Radiation and System Biology
- Artificial Intelligence in Medical Physics.
Contributions on professional and educational aspects are also welcome by considering submissions on:
- Education and Training in Medical Physics
- Professional Issues in Medical Physics.