Neurocritical Care Pharmacotherapy: A Clinician’s Manual (EPUB)
This text discusses choosing the right combination of drugs; how to correctly prescribe and administer the drugs; how to monitor drug efficacy and side effects; how neurocritical care drugs interact with other medications; and comprehensive coverage of current treatment options.
Key Feature of this Manual Include
· A brief discussion of the basic pharmacology of each neurocritical drug, with an emphasis on how to select and use these drugs in multiple clinical contexts.
· 150 drugs accompanied by a diagram for quick comprehension and drug administration guides.
· Unique blending of expertise of neurointensivist with a critical care pharmacist to provide a vital resource for both specialities
· References for further reading that are oriented toward utility in clinical practice.
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press (May 1, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0190684747
- ISBN-13: 978-0190684747
- Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 0.8 x 5 inches