Neurobiology of the Epilepsies: From Epilepsy: A Comprehensive Textbook, 3rd Edition (EPUB3)
By Jerome Engel Jr., istvan mody
Neurobiology of the Epilepsies – From Epilepsy: A Comprehensive Textbook, 3rd Edition, provides a concise, up-to-date review of basic sciences and the latest research advances in epilepsy. Ideal for general neurologists and neurosurgeons, epilepsy/clinical neurophysiology specialists, basic scientists, clinical researchers, and other health care providers with an interest in epilepsy, this new volume by Drs. Istvan Mody, Hal Blumenfeld, Jerome Engel, Jr., Asla Ptkänen, Ivan Soltesz, and Annamaria Vezzani offers comprehensive, authoritative coverage of this critical and complex area of the field.
- Contains the complete text of Section 3: Neurobiology from Epilepsy: A Comprehensive Textbook, 3rd Edition, by Drs. Jerome Engel, Jr., Solomon L. Moshé, Aristea S. Galanopoulou, and John M. Stern.
- Offers comprehensive sections on translational aspects of research, neurobiology, recent technical and conceptual advances in research, and other notable contributors to synchrony and seizures
- Covers major advances in the understanding of the basic mechanisms of epilepsy and its consequences
- Serves as a source text for translational/basic scientists interested in epilepsy
- Written and edited by world renowned experts who offer a thorough review of basic sciences and current research in this complex field
- Publisher : LWW; First edition (November 9, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 384 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1975194217
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975194215