Manual of High-Risk Pregnancy (Original PDF from Publisher)
This book is a comprehensive guide to the assessment and management of high risk pregnancy.
Divided into eleven sections, the text begins with discussion on antenatal care, nutrition, genetic screening and ultrasonography-guided interventions in pregnancy.
The following sections cover different factors that cause a pregnancy to be high risk including haematological disorders, early pregnancy complications, medical disorders such as gestational diabetes and cardiac disease, obstetric complications such as eclampsia and preterm labour, infections, foetal growth problems, and autoimmune diseases.
The finals chapters discuss delivery complications and miscellaneous topics such as intrauterine foetal death, cerebrovascular accidents, ART pregnancies, and medicolegal aspects.
The book is further enhanced by clinical photographs, diagrams and tables.
- Comprehensive guide to management of high risk pregnancy
- Detailed discussion on screening and prevention of complications
- Presents recent advances in the field
- Highly illustrated with clinical photographs, diagrams and tables
- Publisher:Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub; 1st edition (October 2, 2018)
- Paperback:432 pages
- Item Weight:2.25 pounds
- Dimensions:8.3 x 0.7 x 10.3 inches