Manual of Clinical Procedures in Dentistry (PDF)
by Nairn Wilson (Editor), Stephen Dunne (Editor)_0
A definitive manual covering everything you need to know about the core procedures in dentistry
The Manual of Clinical Procedures in Dentistry comprehensively explains the core procedures in dentistry, how to do them, and the rationale that underpins them. Full of useful and easy-to-access information, it acts as a compendium of practical procedures in primary dental care, supporting students and dental practitioners in their daily professional and academic lives.
This manual is a complete, practical guide to the delivery of effective, state of the art oral healthcare—the ‘what, when, and how’ of clinical practice. It compiles chapters written by expert clinicians on topics such as dental imaging, the management of dental pain, conscious sedation, operative dentistry, implant dentistry, oral medicine and surgery, paediatric dentistry, periodontics, prosthodontics, special care dentistry, dental trauma, aesthetic dentistry, and much more.
- Provides step-by-step guidance on procedures in primary dental care
- Comprehensive coverage of all dental disciplines, from endodontics to orthodontics
- Compiled by two highly experienced editors with contributions from expert authors
- Covers essential non-clinical areas, such as communicating with patients, obtaining valid consent, audit procedures, and handling of complaints
The Manual of Clinical Procedures in Dentistry is an invaluable text for dental students and new graduates, as well as a definitive guide for the whole dental team.
- Paperback: 576 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (February 5, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470670525
- ISBN-13: 978-0470670521
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1 x 10.9 inches