Journal of Microbiology, Immunology and Infection: Volume 53 (Issue 1 to Issue 6)
Overview: Journal of Microbiology, Immunology and Infection
The Journal of Microbiology, Immunology and Infection (JMII), established in 1968, stands as the flagship journal of several prominent societies, namely the Taiwan Society of Microbiology, the Chinese Society of Immunology, the Infectious Diseases Society of Taiwan, and the Taiwan Society of Parasitology. The journal follows an open access policy and publishes on a bi-monthly basis.
- Multidisciplinary Approach: JMII is committed to advancing and disseminating the latest developments spanning the fields of microbiology, immunology, infectious diseases, and parasitology.
- Broad Spectrum of Articles: The journal welcomes a diverse range of articles, from perspectives and reviews to original research, brief reports, and correspondence. This ensures a comprehensive coverage of topics relevant to the domain.
- Expert Editorial Board: The Editorial Board of JMII is a coalition of regional and international specialists in microbiology, immunology, infectious diseases, and parasitology. Their collective expertise guides the direction and quality of the journal’s content.
- Rigorous Peer-Review Process: Upholding the principles of academic excellence and accurate scientific communication, the journal employs a meticulous peer-review process. This is facilitated by a panel of experts who assess the credibility, relevance, and quality of manuscripts proposed for publication.
- Open Access: JMII embraces the open access model, ensuring that research findings are freely available to a global audience, thereby promoting wider dissemination and greater visibility.
- Indexed in Renowned Databases: The journal enjoys the distinction of being indexed in several esteemed databases including SCIE, PubMed, MEDLINE, EMBASE, Scopus, and more. This ensures that the research published in JMII receives worldwide recognition and accessibility.
The Journal of Microbiology, Immunology and Infection serves as a vital platform for the communication of groundbreaking research and novel insights in the intertwined fields of microbiology, immunology, infectious diseases, and parasitology. With its rigorous standards, expert editorial guidance, and commitment to open access, JMII continues to make significant contributions to the global scientific community.
Volume 53, Issue 1: Pages 1-190 (February 2020)
Volume 53, Issue 2: Pages 191-362 (April 2020)
Volume 53, Issue 3: Pages 363-504 (June 2020)
Volume 53, Issue 4: Pages 505-670 (August 2020)
Volume 53, Issue 5: Pages 671-826 (October 2020)
Volume 53, Issue 6: Pages 827-1050 (December 2020)