Journal of Clinical Tuberculosis and Other Mycobacterial Diseases: Volume 18 to Volume 21
Journal of Clinical Tuberculosis and Other Mycobacterial Diseases: An Overview
We are thrilled to announce that the Journal of Clinical Tuberculosis and Other Mycobacterial Diseases has been indexed on PubMed and ESCI, amplifying its reach and prominence in the scientific community.
Objective and Aim:
The Journal of Clinical Tuberculosis and Other Mycobacterial Diseases serves as a dedicated platform for all facets of tuberculosis and other mycobacterial infections. Our mission is to facilitate the dissemination of vital knowledge that spans a comprehensive spectrum:
- Epidemiology: Understand the spread, patterns, and determinants of tuberculosis and other mycobacterial diseases on a global scale.
- Clinical Investigation: Delve deep into clinical studies to unravel the nuances of the disease’s manifestation, progression, and outcomes.
- Transmission: Gain insights into how the disease spreads, its transmission dynamics, and potential preventive measures.
- Diagnosis: Stay abreast of the latest diagnostic tools, techniques, and methodologies in detecting mycobacterial infections.
- Treatment: Explore the therapeutic landscape, from established treatments to emerging drug regimens and interventions.
- Drug-resistance: Navigate the challenges posed by drug-resistant strains and the strategies to combat them.
- Public Policy: Engage with discussions on health policies, strategies, and guidelines aimed at tackling tuberculosis and other mycobacterial infections.
In its endeavor to foster robust scientific discourse, the journal warmly invites:
- Original clinical studies that advance our understanding of the diseases.
- Thematic reviews that provide comprehensive insights on specific topics.
- Real-world case reports that shed light on unique clinical scenarios.
Open Access Model:
Embracing the philosophy of unhindered knowledge dissemination, the Journal of Clinical Tuberculosis and Other Mycobacterial Diseases operates on an Open Access model. This ensures that the invaluable insights shared are freely accessible to clinicians, researchers, policymakers, and anyone interested in the domain.
With its indexing on PubMed and ESCI, the Journal of Clinical Tuberculosis and Other Mycobacterial Diseases reinforces its commitment to advancing the understanding and management of mycobacterial diseases. We invite the global scientific community to contribute, collaborate, and partake in this journey towards a world with a better grasp of tuberculosis and other mycobacterial infections.