International Journal of Infectious Diseases: Volume 114 to Volume 125
International Journal of Infectious Diseases (IJID) Overview
The International Journal of Infectious Diseases (IJID) stands as a reputable monthly publication under the aegis of the International Society for Infectious Diseases. A vanguard in its realm, IJID is dedicated to the dissemination of groundbreaking research and insights into the vast domain of infectious diseases.
Core Tenets of IJID:
- Scope and Reach: Being an open-access, peer-reviewed journal, IJID is accessible to a wide spectrum of readership, facilitating the spread of knowledge and innovative findings related to infectious diseases.
- Content Diversity: IJID’s content repository is versatile and comprehensive, encompassing:
- Original Research: Laboratory-based and clinical research articles that contribute significantly to the existing body of knowledge.
- Clinical Trials Reports: Detailed accounts of clinical trials, illuminating new therapeutic strategies and interventions.
- Reviews: Analytical assessments and overviews of current understandings, advancements, and gaps in the field.
- Case Reports (Selective): While case reports are published selectively, they offer in-depth examinations of unique clinical manifestations, diagnosis, and treatment pathways.
- Focus on Under-Resourced Countries: A distinguishing feature of IJID is its pronounced emphasis on infectious diseases that predominantly afflict under-resourced nations. This orientation not only amplifies the voices of those often underrepresented in global health dialogues but also foregrounds diseases that may otherwise be overshadowed.
- Disease Diagnosis, Treatment, and Control: Articles delve deep into the clinical diagnosis, therapeutic modalities, and disease control strategies, providing holistic insights for healthcare professionals, researchers, and policymakers.
The International Journal of Infectious Diseases is more than just a publication; it’s a beacon in the infectious diseases community. By curating and showcasing research of paramount importance, especially from regions where resources are scant, IJID champions the cause of equitable healthcare knowledge dissemination. As the world grapples with emerging and re-emerging infectious threats, journals like IJID remain crucial in fostering informed, evidence-based approaches to safeguard global health.
Volume 114: Pages 1-278 (January 2022)
Volume 115: Pages 1-256 (February 2022)
Abstracts from the Eighth International Meeting on Emerging Diseases and Surveillance, IMED 2021
November 4-6, 2021, Virtual Meeting
The IMED 2021 abstract peer-review and selection process was overseen by the Congress Organizing Committee and followed COPE’s Core Practice #9. Each submitted abstract was reviewed and scored by two independent reviewers for the quality and originality of the research, the scientific content and the interest to the scientific community. The IMED 2021 review process was blinded, meaning that the authors’ names and affiliations were not disclosed to the reviewers. High scoring abstracts accepted for presentation at IMED are published as a special supplement to the International Journal of Infectious Diseases without further review by the journal Editor, Associate Editors or journal reviewers.
Volume 116, Supplement, Pages S1-S130 (March 2022)
Volume 116: Pages 1-426 (March 2022)
Volume 117: Pages 1-386 (April 2022)
Volume 118: Pages 1-276 (May 2022)
Volume 119: Pages 1-224 (June 2022)
Volume 120: Pages 1-228 (July 2022)
Volume 121: Pages 1-238 (August 2022)
Volume 122: Pages 1-1066 (September 2022)
Volume 123: Pages 1-220 (October 2022)
Commemorating World Tuberculosis Day, March 24th, 2022:“Invest to End TB. Save Lives”
The publication of this supplement is supported by an unrestricted educational grant from QIAGEN Sciences Inc.
Volume 124, Supplement 1, Pages S1-S116 (November 2022)
Volume 124: Pages 1-248 (November 2022)
Volume 125: Pages 1-304 (December 2022)