International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents: Volume 61 (Issue 1 to Issue 6)
International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents (IJAA) Overview
The International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents stands as a preeminent source of peer-reviewed, advanced, and cutting-edge knowledge in the sphere of antimicrobial agents. It serves as a comprehensive repository of scholarly articles, detailing the multifaceted properties of diverse antimicrobial agents such as antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiparasitic agents.
Core Focus Areas:
- Physical and Pharmacological Properties: The journal meticulously presents peer-reviewed information on the distinct physical and pharmacological aspects of individual antimicrobial agents.
- In Vitro and Clinical Properties: The emphasis is on providing exhaustive insights into the in vitro activities and clinical applications of antimicrobial agents.
- Trends and Developments: It furnishes authoritative and profound review articles signaling emerging trends, novelties, and advancements in antimicrobial agents.
- Antimicrobial Resistance: Special attention is accorded to the exploration of the challenges posed by antimicrobial resistance in varied settings, including hospitals and communities.
Contribution to the Field:
- Review Articles: The journal offers solicitous reviews penned by eminent experts in antimicrobial agents, providing a deep understanding of the field’s multifarious domains.
- Original Research Papers: IJAA is home to high-caliber original research articles that unravel new facets of antimicrobial agents and their implications.
Scope and Importance:
By throwing light on the intricate properties and extensive applications of antimicrobial agents, the International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents plays a pivotal role in the antimicrobial research landscape. It grants readers a panoramic view of the impending trends and progressive developments in the domain, with an added emphasis on addressing the pressing issue of antimicrobial resistance.
- Medical and Healthcare Professionals: Engaged in the study and application of antimicrobial agents.
- Researchers and Academics: Focused on antimicrobial agents and their diverse properties and applications.
- Policy Makers: Interested in developing strategies and policies revolving around antimicrobial resistance and the use of antimicrobial agents.
The International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents bridges the knowledge gap by disseminating exhaustive, peer-reviewed, and updated reference information on antimicrobial agents. It remains instrumental in highlighting new trajectories in the field and offers an enriched perspective on the problems and solutions associated with antimicrobial resistance, thereby serving as an invaluable resource for a spectrum of professionals in medicine, research, and policy-making.
Volume 61, Issue 1: January 2023
Volume 61, Issue 2: February 2023
Volume 61, Issue 3: March 2023
Volume 61, Issue 4: April 2023
Volume 61, Issue 5: May 2023