Infectious Disease Clinics of North America: Volume 37 (Issue 1 to Issue 3)
Infectious Disease Clinics of North America is a distinguished medical journal that serves as a meticulous resource for professionals in the field of infectious diseases. It provides critical insights into clinical diagnosis and management strategies for treating patients afflicted with infectious diseases. Published quarterly in March, June, September, and December, each issue of the journal is a reservoir of knowledge focusing intensively on a singular topic within the field of infectious diseases.
- Clinical Diagnosis and Management:
- Offers the latest trends in identifying and managing infectious diseases.
- Renders comprehensive information to make informed treatment choices based on the latest advances.
- Diverse Range of Topics:
- Covers a vast spectrum including clinical microbiology, compromised host infections, gastrointestinal infections, global health, hepatitis, HIV/AIDS, hospital-acquired infections, and travel medicine.
- Examines areas such as infection control, bacterial infections, sexually transmitted diseases, urinary tract infections, and viral infections.
- Focused Issues:
- Each issue delivers in-depth exploration of a specific topic in infectious diseases.
- Keeps practitioners abreast of the developments and breakthroughs within the specified theme.
The journal aims to facilitate the enhancement of knowledge and understanding among clinicians, thereby aiding them in making sound and updated clinical decisions. It acts as a catalyst in bridging the gap between advancements in infectious diseases and their practical applications in clinical scenarios.
The journal caters to a wide array of professionals including infectious disease specialists, clinical microbiologists, hospital infection control personnel, public health experts, and other healthcare providers involved in the diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases.
Infectious Disease Clinics of North America is a beacon of knowledge in the infectious disease domain, providing a robust foundation in understanding the evolving trends in infectious diseases. By specializing each issue on a singular, pertinent topic, it offers a concentrated and comprehensive perspective, equipping healthcare professionals with the acumen to develop effective and informed clinical management strategies for infectious diseases. Through its extensive coverage and specialized approach, it remains a valuable asset for professionals aspiring to excel in the realm of infectious diseases.
Infections in Older Adults
Volume 37, Issue 1, Pages 1-194 (March 2023)
Sexually Transmitted Infections
Volume 37, Issue 2, Pages 195-426 (June 2023)
Volume 37, Issue 3, Pages 427-658 (September 2023)