Infectious Disease Clinics of North America: Volume 36 (Issue 1 to Issue 4)
Infectious Disease Clinics of North America serves as a pivotal resource in the field of infectious diseases, striving to equip medical professionals with the latest trends and advances in clinical diagnosis and management of infectious diseases. The journal offers profound insights into an array of infectious diseases, endeavoring to facilitate informed decision-making in treatment options, underpinned by the most recent and reliable advancements in the field.
Focus and Scope:
- Single Topic Per Issue:
- Each issue meticulously delves into a singular topic within infectious diseases, allowing for a comprehensive exploration of the subject matter.
- Wide-Ranging Subjects:
- The journal spans across various domains such as clinical microbiology, compromised host infections, gastrointestinal infections, global health, hepatitis, HIV/AIDS, hospital-acquired infections, travel medicine, and infection control, among others.
- Clinical and Management Insight:
- The publication emphasizes clinical diagnosis and the management of patients, providing substantial information and updates on different infectious diseases and their treatment options.
- Diversity of Infectious Diseases:
- It covers a plethora of bacterial, viral, and other types of infections, including sexually transmitted diseases and urinary tract infections, furnishing a holistic view of the infectious diseases landscape.
The journal is published quarterly, with issues released in March, June, September, and December, ensuring a regular flow of invaluable insights and up-to-date knowledge in the infectious diseases domain.
The readership primarily consists of clinicians, infectious disease specialists, medical researchers, and healthcare professionals who are engaged in diagnosing and managing infectious diseases, offering them a refined understanding of the nuances in the field and aiding them in making informed treatment choices.
The main goal of Infectious Disease Clinics of North America is to serve as a beacon of knowledge and information in the world of infectious diseases, focusing on the evolving trends and groundbreaking advancements in the clinical and management aspects. By centering each issue on a specific topic, it allows for an in-depth analysis and comprehension of the subject, making it an indispensable tool for professionals seeking to enrich their understanding and enhance their practice in infectious disease management.
Infectious Disease Clinics of North America stands as a cornerstone in the infectious diseases field, extending a wealth of knowledge to professionals aiming to stay abreast of the contemporary developments and deepening their insights into the diverse aspects of infectious diseases. The detailed and focused approach of each issue makes it a quintessential read for those desiring to augment their proficiency and stay updated in this ever-evolving field.
Volume 36, Issue 1, Pages 1-230 (March 2022)
Volume 36, Issue 2, Pages 231-494 (June 2022)
Lyme Disease and the Expanded Spectrum of Blacklegged Tick-Borne Infections
Volume 36, Issue 3, Pages 495-718 (September 2022)
After the COVID-19 Crisis: Update on Complex Infectious Diseases Issues in the Intensive Care Unit
Volume 36, Issue 4, Pages 719-910 (December 2022)