Infectious Disease Clinics of North America: Volume 34 (Issue 1 to Issue 4)
Infectious Disease Clinics of North America serves as an authoritative resource for clinicians and healthcare professionals, offering cutting-edge insights into infectious diseases management and clinical diagnosis. With its concentration on a diverse array of infectious diseases, the journal plays a crucial role in keeping healthcare providers informed about the latest advancements and therapeutic strategies in the field of infectious disease medicine.
Focus and Scope:
- Single Topic Per Issue:
- Each issue is dedicated to a single topic within infectious diseases, allowing for an in-depth exploration of various aspects related to that particular area of interest.
- Broad Spectrum of Infectious Diseases:
- The journal covers a myriad of infectious diseases including, but not limited to, clinical microbiology, compromised host infections, gastrointestinal infections, global health, hepatitis, HIV/AIDS, hospital-acquired infections, travel medicine, bacterial infections, sexually transmitted diseases, and urinary tract infections.
- Clinical Diagnosis and Management:
- Offers the latest trends in clinical diagnosis and management strategies of infectious diseases, aiding healthcare providers in selecting the most appropriate treatment options.
- Global Health and Travel Medicine:
- Emphasizes global health issues and provides valuable information on travel medicine, addressing concerns related to infectious diseases in varying geographical locations.
Infectious Disease Clinics of North America is published quarterly, with issues in March, June, September, and December, ensuring a consistent dissemination of knowledge and advancements in infectious diseases.
The journal targets clinicians, infectious disease specialists, and other healthcare professionals and providers who are engaged in the diagnosis and management of infectious diseases, serving as a go-to guide for those looking to enrich their understanding and enhance their clinical practice in infectious diseases.
The journal holds a pivotal role in fostering the continuous education of healthcare professionals. By providing an exhaustive overview of various infectious diseases and focusing on one significant topic in each issue, it equips clinicians with the necessary knowledge and insights to optimize patient care in the evolving landscape of infectious diseases. The comprehensiveness and specificity of the content make Infectious Disease Clinics of North America an indispensable resource for those striving to stay abreast of the latest developments and clinical practices in the field of infectious diseases.
Collaborative Antimicrobial Stewardship
Volume 34, Issue 1, Pages 1-160 (March 2020)
Infections Related to Biologics
Volume 34, Issue 2, Pages 161-450 (June 2020)
Infectious Disease Complications of Opioid Use and Other Substance Use Disorders
Volume 34, Issue 3, Pages 451-648 (September 2020)
The Ongoing Challenge of Antimicrobial Resistance
Volume 34, Issue 4, Pages 649-944 (December 2020)