Indian Journal of Tuberculosis: Volume 69 (Issue 1 to Issue 4)
The Indian Journal of Tuberculosis (IJTB) stands as a prominent international peer-reviewed journal, delineating the intricate specialty of tuberculosis and associated lung diseases. It gets published quarterly and constitutes a vital reservoir of information and insights into various facets of tuberculosis, significantly contributing to advancements in the field.
- Clinical and Epidemiological Studies: The journal delves deep into the clinical and epidemiological aspects of tuberculosis, providing comprehensive insights into the progression, manifestation, and management of the disease.
- Public Health and Social Aspects: IJTB meticulously explores the impact of tuberculosis on public health and scrutinizes the social dimensions associated with the disease, offering a multi-faceted perspective.
- Research on Respiratory Diseases: Beyond tuberculosis, the journal expands its purview to include research on a spectrum of other respiratory diseases, enriching the content and providing a broader perspective on lung health.
IJTB is versatile in its content offerings, accepting and publishing:
- Original Research Articles
- Review Articles
- Success Stories
- Interesting Case Series
- Case Reports
- Radiology Forum
- Short Communications
- Book Reviews
- Letters to the Editor
- Editorials on contemporary topics
While the principal focus is on pulmonary and extra-pulmonary tuberculosis, IJTB’s scope is expansive, addressing various respiratory diseases, thereby allowing the readers to draw parallels and understand the interconnectedness of respiratory health issues.
Readership & Impact:
Being indexed in Medline, IJTB serves as an invaluable resource for medical professionals, researchers, epidemiologists, public health experts, and academicians. The diverse range of articles acts as a catalyst for stimulating discussions, provoking thoughts, and fostering advancements in research and clinical practices related to tuberculosis and lung diseases.
The ultimate aim of IJTB is to disseminate pivotal research, clinical experiences, and innovative ideas, fostering an environment of learning and knowledge exchange amongst medical and health professionals globally. The diverse and in-depth articles published are instrumental in propelling understanding and development in the domain of tuberculosis and related respiratory conditions.
In essence, the Indian Journal of Tuberculosis acts as a beacon of knowledge, illuminating the paths of professionals involved in the fight against tuberculosis and other respiratory diseases, by offering a rich tapestry of high-quality, peer-reviewed articles, and varied insights.
Indian Guidelines on Nebulization Therapy
Volume 69, Supplement 1, Pages S1-S192 (2022)
Tuberculosis and Respiratory Disease in Elderly Population
Volume 69, Supplement 2, Pages S193-S300 (2022)