Indian Journal of Tuberculosis: Volume 68 (Issue 1 to Issue 4)
The Indian Journal of Tuberculosis (IJTB) stands as a premier, international peer-reviewed journal dedicated exclusively to the realm of tuberculosis and associated lung diseases. With its regular quarterly publications, IJTB casts a spotlight on the multifaceted dimensions of tuberculosis, encapsulating clinical, epidemiological, public health, and social perspectives.
- Diverse Research Spectrum: IJTB welcomes a rich array of submissions, including original research articles that provide fresh insights into the world of tuberculosis and respiratory diseases.
- Broad Clinical Scope: The journal delves into both pulmonary and extra-pulmonary tuberculosis, offering readers a comprehensive understanding of the disease in its various manifestations.
- Epidemiological & Public Health Insights: With its focus on epidemiological studies, IJTB provides valuable data on the prevalence, incidence, and patterns of tuberculosis, shaping public health strategies and interventions.
- Societal Implications: Recognizing the intricate web of social determinants and impacts of tuberculosis, IJTB also touches upon the social aspects of the disease, offering a holistic view.
- Original Research: Novel findings and studies that contribute to the evolving understanding of tuberculosis and lung diseases.
- Viewpoints: Thought pieces that provide perspectives on current issues, challenges, or advancements in the field.
- Review Articles: Comprehensive overviews of existing literature, synthesizing knowledge and presenting new interpretations.
- Success Stories: Narratives showcasing effective strategies, interventions, or approaches in managing or eradicating tuberculosis.
- Case Series & Reports: Detailed accounts of unique or noteworthy patient cases, offering clinical insights and potential implications.
- Radiology Forum: A specialized section dedicated to radiological findings and interpretations in the context of tuberculosis and respiratory diseases.
- Short Communications & Letters: Brief articles or communications discussing recent findings, observations, or research notes.
- Book Reviews: Analyses and critiques of recent literature in the field of tuberculosis.
- Editorials: Opinion pieces by experts addressing current topics of interest, trends, or significant research findings.
Relevance & Reach:
Being indexed in Medline, the articles featured in IJTB are recognized and accessed by a global audience, solidifying the journal’s stature as a primary source for information on tuberculosis research. This wide reach ensures that the insights, findings, and discussions presented in the journal contribute meaningfully to the global discourse on tuberculosis, influencing both research trajectories and clinical practices.
In conclusion, the Indian Journal of Tuberculosis serves as a beacon of knowledge and innovation in the field of tuberculosis and lung diseases, bridging the gap between research, clinical practice, and public health initiatives. Through its diverse and rigorous publications, IJTB continues to shape the narrative, catalyze change, and drive advancements in understanding and managing tuberculosis.
Tobacco and TB Control
Volume 68, Supplement, Pages S1-S124 (2021)