Indian Journal of Tuberculosis: Volume 67 (Issue 1 to Issue 4)
The Indian Journal of Tuberculosis (IJTB) is a prominent international peer-reviewed journal that dedicates itself to the specialized domain of tuberculosis and associated lung diseases. Published quarterly, it emerges as a prime source for knowledge, research, and developments in the multifaceted field of tuberculosis.
Key Features and Scope:
- Diverse Research Spectrum: IJTB encompasses a broad spectrum of research focusing on clinical, epidemiological, public health, and social aspects related to tuberculosis and other respiratory ailments.
- Multidisciplinary Content: The journal welcomes a variety of article types including original research articles, viewpoints, review articles, success stories, interesting case series and case reports, Short Communications, Book Reviews, Radiology Forum, letters to the editor, and editorials.
- Extensive Subject Matter: It addresses both pulmonary and extra-pulmonary tuberculosis along with other relevant respiratory diseases, providing insights and enhancing understanding of these ailments.
- International Peer-Reviewed: Upholding high standards, IJTB undergoes a meticulous peer-review process ensuring the reliability, validity, and quality of the published content.
- Indexed in Medline: The inclusion of IJTB in Medline underlines its credibility and enhances its accessibility to a global audience of researchers and medical professionals.
Aim and Audience:
The aim of IJTB is to foster advancements in the knowledge and management of tuberculosis and related lung conditions, focusing on varied and interconnected aspects. It serves as a pivotal resource for clinicians, epidemiologists, pulmonologists, healthcare professionals, researchers, and academicians involved in the study and treatment of tuberculosis and respiratory diseases. The journal strives to present comprehensive, authoritative, and up-to-date information, encouraging informed discussions and contributing to better health outcomes in the community.
Impact and Relevance:
The diverse and high-quality articles published in IJTB are instrumental in providing profound insights and novel perspectives in the field of tuberculosis research. By disseminating pivotal information, success stories, and ongoing developments, the journal plays a crucial role in enhancing understanding, fostering research innovations, and influencing practices and policies pertaining to tuberculosis and associated respiratory conditions.
In essence, the Indian Journal of Tuberculosis stands as a beacon of knowledge in the realm of tuberculosis and lung diseases, facilitating a multidisciplinary approach to understanding, managing, and eliminating these health concerns globally.
Volume 67, Issue 1: Pages 1-148 (January 2020)
Volume 67, Issue 2: Pages 149-280 (April 2020)
Volume 67, Issue 3: Pages 281-452 (July 2020)
Special Issue on Tuberculosis and COVID-19
Volume 67, Issue 4, Supplement, Pages S1-S176 (December 2020)
Volume 67, Issue 4: Pages 453-586 (October 2020)