Golden Hour: The Handbook of Advanced Pediatric Life Support (Mobile Medicine Series), 3rd Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
“Highly Commended,” Paediatrics Category, British Medical Association 2012 Medical Book Competition
Find what you need quickly when performing emergency techniques such as cardioversion/defibrillation with a step-by-step, outline format that includes numerous algorithms, tables, and figures.
- Prepare for a broad range of emergency situations with new chapters on General Surgical Emergencies; Asthma; Acute Renal Failure; Diabetic Ketoacidosis; Gastrointestinal Emergencies; Liver Failure; Hematologic and Oncologic Emergencies; Hypo/Hyperthermia; and Terrorism and Mass Casualty.
- Solve more clinical challenges with new and expanded material, including spinal cord trauma, and additional focus on the hot topic of pain and sedation.
- Get expert visual guidance with additional illustrations to supplement the comprehensive coverage.
- Item Weight:12.3 ounces
- Paperback:624 pages
- Dimensions:4.4 x 0.9 x 7.3 inches
- Publisher:Mosby; 3rd edition (February 28, 2011)