Cancer Symptom Management, 4th Edition
by Connie Henke Yarbro, Debra Wujcik, Barbara Holmes Gobel
Cancer Symptom Management, Fourth Edition covers multiple symptoms inherent in the treatment of cancer. Each symptom is examined in terms of its cause, pathophysiology, assessment, management, evaluation of therapeutic approaches, and patient self-care.
* Hypersensitivity Reactions to Antineoplastic Drugs
* Ocular and Otic Complications
* Symptoms When Death is Imminent
Designed to assist clinical oncology nurses in skillfully relieving and diminishing the cancer patient’s symptoms, this new edition provides essential information and the tools necessary to provide quality care to cancer patients.
- ISBN-13: 9781284027402
- Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning
- Publication date: 5/17/2013
- Edition description: New Edition
- Edition number: 4
- Pages: 850